Thursday, March 15, 2007

From Palm Springs to San Francisco

Some how I managed to squeeze into my suitcase all these extra clothes I know had from my shopping extraganzza. William did say before we left S.F not to pack much as we would be buying alot, but I didn't heed his warning. The flight out of Palm Springs was a bumpy one. Those hills definately stirr up the air currents and we were rocking and rolling. I have experienced worse before, first time flying back into Sydney at night after being to Launceston Tasmania to see family. I actually thought we had the possibility of dying. Second time was flying out of the old Hong Kong airport on a 747 to London. On this take off for every part of airspace we climbed, we then suddenly dropped about half of that before he start to climb again. Everytime the plane dropped your stomach would climb under your ribcage.

The landscape around Palm Springs is breathtaking from the air. The people I met in Palm Springs were great/friendly. It is a good place to be, and I say that again not knowing what summer is like.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home