Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Palm Springs

A few days after or ski trip, William and I flew down to Palm Springs to see Renata. I had always wanted to go to Palm Springs and William had the week off work, so we took a mid week flight down. The first two days were spent shopping, and boy o boy did William and I shop. We shopped for nine hours over the two days and collectively spent just over $2,000. And amazingly enough me not working and all managed to spend the largest chuck of that amount. I now have way too many clothes to take back home to Sydney, but I will manage.

William and I did the rounds of the bars in Palm Springs. It was fun. We met and chatted with boys, worked our charm, flirted, and of course I got a little tipsy. I really like Palm Springs but not sure how it would be in the height of summer.

Renata and I


Over looking Palm Springs. The town is in there amongst all the palms


Friday evening out for Tims Birthday








Cable car ride up the hills behind Palm Springs




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home